Sell homes in Arlington, TX and surrounding areas.
Have you decided how you want to sell a house?
– Do you want a “cash buyer”?
– Do you want to use a on the “retail market”?
Selling homes is what we do.
We can answer all of your questions, concerns and help you understand the benefits you will receive.
If you want to sell your house quickly for cash, we will buy your house. Generally, you will receive less for your house than if you marketed and sold your house on the open market. However, you bear little of the closing costs, you assume no risk for selling your house, and no repairs are needed. You collect your money and walk away.
- Agree to a price, understanding your closing costs and the conditions of the sale. This includes any finance addendum, option periods, lender-required repairs, and possible seller-required repairs or objections. All of these items can kill a deal even after the contract is signed.
- Sign a Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) contract form.
- Contact your insurance company that you are selling the home.
- Contact your utility providers to run off services the day after closing.
- Arrange to move any wanted items or furniture before the closing date.
- Contractors will want to look at your home after you sign the contract, but before closing. This will be arranged with you.
- If you have a survey, send it to the title company as provided by JBA.
- Gather all of your keys, remotes, and paperwork for the house and to bring to closing. Arrive at closing with your photo ID, and bank account wiring instructions for your proceeds.